Join us on a magnificent day trip to Mount Evans tour from Denver. Located only 60 miles west of Denver, The Summit is accessible by the highest paved road in North America. Standing at 14,271 feet, it is considered one of the most prominent mountains in the front range of the Rocky Mountains. See rocky mountain bighorn sheep, mountain goats, marmots, birds and alpine wildflowers, all the while taking in the spectacular views of distant mountain peaks, alpine lakes and glacier valley.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Red Rocks Park and Amphitheatre, 18300 W Alameda Pkwy, Morrison, CO 80465-8737
We will enjoy 40 minutes at the park.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Clear Creek Whitewater Park, 1201 10th St, Golden, CO 80401
Scenic drive through Clear Creek Canyon into the city of Idaho Springs. We will stop for a Photo Opportunity.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Idaho Springs City Hall, 1711 Miner St, Idaho Springs, CO 80452
We will Stop at the Historic Town of Idaho Springs For lunch.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Mount Evans Scenic Byway, Denver, CO
We will take the Mount Evans Scenic Byway to the summit
Stop At: Mount Evans, Denver, CO
We will reach 14,271 ft in elevation.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Summit Lake Park, Mount Evans Rd, Idaho Springs, CO
We will enjoy 15 minutes at the Lake.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Echo Lake Park, CO-103 & Mt Evans Rd, Evergreen, CO 80439
We will stop at the Echo Lake Park, our last bathroom stop before returning to Denver.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- The top five mile section of road to the Summit of Mount Evans is scheduled to be closed for the season on Tuesday, September 3, 2019 at Summit Lake.
- The lower section of the road will remain open until Monday, October 7, 2019 depending on weather conditions.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Mount Evans
- Entry/Admission - Summit Lake Park
1747 Wynkoop St, Denver, CO 80202, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the ilimo Limousine & Tour Company in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.