The Wildlife Tour is an hour long overflight of several glaciers and the Harding Icefield.
You will see at least Bear Glacier, Aialik Glacier, Pederson Glacier and Exit Glacier.
What You'll Get
Take an hour-long flight over several glaciers and the Harding Icefield. Along the way you will almost certainly see harbor seals on ice, mountain goats, bears, and sometimes even whales, depending on Mother Nature. Your pilot will scout the animals' locations and circle them for pictures. You will see at least Bear Glacier, Aialik Glacier, Pederson Glacier, and Exit Glacier.
The experienced pilot has been flying for over 30 years, and has flown out of Seward for the past 14 years. This tour operates on a Cessna 182 or a Cessna 185 airplane.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- For bad weather we either reschedule the flight if possible or cancel if necessary. It costs the passenger nothing.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Private tour
- Flight tour
- Luggage hold
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Indoor America - Top Private Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.