Hilo Sup renting inflatable paddleboards. We have the list of Oahu recommended paddling locations with GPS coordinations.Just visit us on www.hilosup.com for details.
What You'll Get
We rent Inflatable Paddle Boards
If you're an independent traveler that like to choose the path less traveled.
This offer may be for you.
24 hours iSUP (Inflatable Paddle Board) Rental.
Pick up the board, get some basic instructions and recommendation and off you go.
Get it today and return tomorrow at the same hour.
- Hawaii looks better from the water perspective.
Paddle Boards deflated and folded into Backpack with Manual Pump, Leash, Paddle, Life Vest Included
Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board is a popular version of SUP due to its convenience for easy transport and storage. They are also very sturdy vessels once inflated.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Life Vest Included
- Liability Waver needs to be signed before participating
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
3002 Alencastre Pl, Honolulu, HI 96816, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Inflatable Paddle Boards by Hilo Sup Co in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.