We take customers on a half-day scavenger hunt during which they will discover many secrets New York has ridden over the city's history, from its origin to the present. The tour includes underground artwork, lesser-known cultural monuments, hidden artifacts, unique architecture, decoded historic messages, and all the fascinating stories behind them. Follow the clues to explore the city's best secrets and uncover mysteries that even native New Yorkers don't know.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: SeaGlass Carousel at The Battery, 75 Battery Pl, New York City, NY 10280-1500
We will see lesser-known cultural monuments.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: National Museum of the American Indian, 1 Bowling Grn, New York City, NY 10004-1415
Part of the scavenger hunt involves the National Museum of the American Indian
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- MTA Subway Transportation
777 8th Ave, New York, NY 10036, USA
1 Bowling Green, New York, NY 10004, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Inside Out Tours LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.