Go on a creative adventure by experiencing the ancient art of block printing. Great for families and special events as well as those looking for a fun activity that allows you to try something new. Each participant will leave with 5 postcards with postage, the finished printing block, and an easel to display it on.
What You'll Get
Learn how to carve a linoleum block and use it to make beautiful prints that you can turn into postcards that you can send to family and friends and share with them about your trip to Estes Park.
• The Old Church Shops, 157 East Elkhorn Ave., Estes Park, CO 80517
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Art Supplies & Tools
- Instructor's Fee
- Private transportation
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Inspired Artisan Market & Studio in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.