This is a great activity for all age levels. Draw your design for your printing plate either free-hand or using the tracing materials provided, carve your design into the printing plate, then have fun coloring it in! When you are finished we will take the plate and print it using watercolor paper. The finished piece is then dried and matted.
What You'll Get
Come learn how to make a mono-print using a foam plate and water soluble oil pastels! Each finished piece will be matted and ready will leave ready to be framed!
• The Old Church Shops, 157 East Elkhorn Ave., Estes Park, CO 80517
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Art Supplies & Tools
- Instructor's Fee
- Private transportation
157 W Elkhorn Ave, Estes Park, CO 80517, USA
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/30/2019 - 8/29/2019
|Thursday:||10:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Thursday:||11:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Sunday:||11:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Inspired Artisan Market & Studio in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.