On this tour, we will explore all things vintage! First, we will check out two great bookstores where you are sure to find your next awesome read: The Paper Hound Bookshop and MacLeod's Books. Then, it's off to Beat Street Records to check out some vinyl. Elton John has even bought records here! Finally, we can check out some great vintage threads at Far Out Vintage. We can also stop for tea or coffee at one of the many cafes in the area if you need to refuel for more shopping.
What You'll Get
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: MacLeod's Books, 455 Pender St W, Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 1V2 Canada
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Unique vancouver Perspective
- Please bring spending money.
The Paper Hound Bookshop, 344 W Pender St, Vancouver, BC V6B 2V6, Canada
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/26/2019 - 2/26/2021
|Saturday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the InstaHop in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.