What You'll Get
Flying in the comfort of an air-conditioned, professionally piloted helicopter, there are 6 different itineraries to choose from, one for every budget and all time constraints. See the Itinerary for more details.
For those wanting to get a taste of touring by helicopter, enjoy an introductory flight over the parks of SeaWorld including Discovery Cove and Aquatica. If you are looking for a little more adventure a SeaWorld/Universal Helicopter Tour includes both of these famous Orlando theme parks.
On the Disney Resort Helicopter Tour you'll see the famous Disney parks including Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, Epcot, Disney Water Parks and Resorts. Or you can extend your flight a little longer and take the Disney/SeaWorld Helicopter Tour to include the parks of SeaWorld as well.
For lovers of theme parks, theme parks and more theme parks, the Grand Tour will take you over Orlando's most famous including Walt Disney World Resort. Maybe you want to splash out and take the Celebrity Grand Helicopter Tour. Not only will you fly over the famous theme parks, you'll also see the Butler Chain of Lakes - home of the Florida gator. You'll also fly over the homes of some of Florida's other famous residents including Tiger Woods, Ken Griffey Jr and Vince Carter.
Please note: This tour requires a two adult fare minimum purchase - no exceptions. If only one seat is purchased the difference will be charged the upon arrival.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
- For the comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, the weight limit per passenger is 250lbs with a maximum combined total of 600 lbs for 3 passengers
- Each helicopter holds 3 passengers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. If only one seat is purchased the difference will be charged the upon arrival
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop off
12651 International Dr S, 12651 International Dr S, Orlando, FL 32821, USA
10:00am to 5:00pm First come first serve. Bring voucher in any time between our operating hours, no need to set up reservation time.
5 to 25 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the International Heli Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.