Experience and explore the intercoastal and backwaters of Stuart and the Jupiter Inlet Aquatic Preserve near the Stuart inlet in Florida! Just minutes from Waterfront Beach, Jensen Beach Island all types of fishing an eye’s view. View the beautiful scenery, while experiencing the thrill of a chance to catch the local inshore king, “the Snook” and other species.
A fishing enthusiast may choose to chase the resident fish, but there is a lot of variety for every angler. All charters are guided by a licensed Captain in a modern inshore flats boat or bay boat, we provide the fishing rods and reels, right and left-handed and all the tackle you can use, as well as all other necessities including safety equipment.
Visitors and travelers that have enjoyed our fishing charters also enjoyed the Florida Oceanographic Coastal Center. As well they enjoyed the Elliot Museum or a walk down the Riverwalk!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stuart, FL, USA
Visiting or staying in Stuart, fantastic we're only minutes from wherever life has taken you. Let's go fishing!
Duration: 12 minutes
Stop At: Sandsprit Park, 3443 SE Saint Lucie Blvd, Stuart, FL 34997-5408
Your local Stuart Inshore captain will meet you at the boat ramp docks. There is ample parking with restrooms. Your captain will help you board and go over the days itinerary with you.
When your trip duration is over, the captain will bring you back to the same departure location.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Saint Lucie River, St Lucie River, Florida, USA
St Lucie River is one of the bodies of water and a great place to fish.
Pass By: St. Lucie Inlet, Jupiter Island, FL
The inlet is like your front door, the fish swim in and swim out so we always keep an eye open to see whos using our door.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Bottled water
- Professional guide and Boat
- All Fishing and Safety equipment
- Private tour
- Fishing Licenses
- Local Bathroom and Marina Facilities
- Food and drink
- Sun Protection, T-Top or Shaded Cover
4 to 8 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the iOutdoor Fishing Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.