Experience and explore inshore waters of the Boca Grande Sound Aquatic Preserves. Always a short distant and boat ride to great fishing in Boca Grande Pass. Enjoy fishing one of the most popular areas in the world, with a unique ecosystem found nowhere else. Fishing is great all year round, and there is such diversity of area that even on windy days there are places to fish. Among the Boca Pass you can fish one of the many barrier islands, and hundreds of miles of backcountry water shoreline, making this a trip to true experience.
So Book with confidence on TripAdvisor, it makes this charter an easy, reliable and enjoyable decision. Reserve Today to get hooked up!
Travelers and visitors also enjoy Cayo Costa State Park, Boca Grande Beach or the Boca Grande Bike Trail for additional outdoor activities after our private fishing charters.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Boca Grande, FL 33921, USA
Staying in Boca Grande this is a convenient way to get out on the water.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: 6499 Boca Grande Causeway, Placida, FL 33946, USA
Meeting the local Captain at the boat ramp where he will have boat tried up to docks waiting. After a short meet and greet off your go-to start your tour.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Don Pedro Island State Park, Placida, FL 33946, USA
Depending on the direction we go based on the fishing and weather, we should travel through the Don Pedro State Park.
Pass By: Gasparilla Sound, Florida, USA
In most cases, we will travel through the Gasparillo Sound. But it is subject to the direction we go based on fishing and weather.
Pass By: Port Boca Grande Lighthouse Museum, 880 Belcher Rd Gasparilla Island State Park, Boca Grande, FL 33921
Most days, especially during the tarpon run we fish somewhere near the Boca Pass and directly on the northern point is the lighthouse museum.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Bottled water
- All Fishing and Safety equipment
- Private tour
- Fishing Licenses
- Local Bathroom and Marina Facilities
- Food and drinks
- On-Board Restrooms
4 to 8 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the iOutdoor Fishing Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.