Iris leads a powerful, Vinyasa-inspired class. It combines her love of movement with the technical practice of yoga. Her goal is to teach her students to embrace the divine within them. She inspires us to use yogic practice, medicinal food and organic farming to align the mind and body and foster spiritual awakening in ourselves.
About This Deal
Start off the day with a rejuvenating yoga class. Then, jump in on a mini, insider’s tour of our organic farm. Come face to face with the freshest ingredients before reporting to the kitchen for a hands-on cooking lesson. Afterward, join us on the lanai for an amazing meal while drinking in expansive ocean views. All food inspired by Ayurvedic principles and infused with Aloha.
• Organic Farm-to-Fork Meal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Iris Lami & Zach Nathan in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.