Minutes into your flight you will see two of the busiest ports in the nation, Long Beach and Los Angeles. Fly over two historic monuments, the Korean Bell of Friendship and the Point Fermin lighthouse. One of the highlights of this breathtaking coastal tour is flying over the palatial homes of Palos Verdes Estates and along the beautiful Palos Verdes peninsula.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Queen Mary, 1126 Queens Hwy, Long Beach, CA 90802-6331
Queen Mary ship
Pass By: Korean Bell of Friendship, 3601 S Gaffey St San Pedro, California, Los Angeles, CA 90731-6969
Korean Friendship bell in San Pedro
Pass By: Battleship USS Iowa Museum, 250 S Harbor Blvd San Pedro, Los Angeles, CA 90731-2830
Fly over USS Iowa BB-61 battleship
Pass By: Point Fermin Lighthouse, 807 W Paseo Del Mar, Los Angeles, CA 90731-7131
Fly around Point Fermin Lighthouse
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Infants under the age of 2 are considered lappers. Proof of age is required by way of a passport or a birth certificate
- Please note: Seat location is determined by passenger weights and front seats cannot be guaranteed at any time but can be noted and the rampers will try their best to accommodate requests
- This tour is wheelchair accessible provided passengers are accompanied by someone who can assist them with boarding and disembarking the aircraft.
- You MUST call to CONFIRM your departure times with IEX Helicopters within 24 hours of booking. No refunds will be issued within 24 hours
- Passengers weighing over 300 lbs. are asked to come down to our office and try on seat belt before booking. If seat belt doesn't fit on the day of the passenger cannot fly and will not be issued a refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- 15-18 minute helicopter flight
- Live commentary on board
- Bottled water
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- $19 parking fee, payable at the end of your tour when exiting the parking lot
1175 Queens Hwy, Long Beach, CA 90802, USA
Please confirm your exact departure time with Guest Relations agent after booking. Failure to reconfirm may result in cancellation of your tour without refund. *All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions. Please note, there is a possibility you may be added to a different time slot than selected at time of booking
15 to 18 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the IEX Helicopters in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.