What You'll Get
Enjoy a 2-hour dolphin snorkeling cruise and ride along the beautiful Boca Ciega Bay in St. Pete Beach, home to the dolphins and manatees. See these beautiful creatures in their natural habitat. In your boat, visit the dolphins in the shallow sandbars, where dolphin mothers and dolphin calves love to feed and play.
Then head towards the Gulf of Mexico, to the pristine Shell Key Island Wildlife Preserve. Venture into the island's beach, and take a stroll along the white sandy beach as you collect unique, fascinating shells. Spend an hour or so on Shell Key Island, and snorkel in its three-foot waters off the beach. It's a great way to find live shells and conchs, and snorkelers are often visited by rays and manatees during warm-weather seasons.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You must check in 30 minutes prior to your departure time. All trips leave promptly at their departure time
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Parking at the marina
- Food, unless specified
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Island Ferry LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.