Come with us on a half-day island adventure vising three Florida islands: Egmont Key, Outback Key, and Shell Key islands. On this private charter you get a fascinating history tour, amazing wildlife (dolphins, rays, turtles, manatees, and birds) and plenty of fun family snorkeling. If you are new to snorkeling, our crew will give you training and guidance on how to snorkel and have a great time.
Egmont Key Island is an uninhabited barrier island and a wildlife preserve located at the main entrance to Tampa Bay. Currently a Florida State Park, Egmont is host to what was formerly Fort Dade which was established during the Spanish-American war around 1900. It is a sight to see, especially the portions of it which are now sunken ruins after giving into the Gulf's waves over the years. The snorkeling at Egmont's sunken ruins is fascinating! On the eastern side of the island sits the Egmont Lighthouse built in 1848.
We also take you to Shell Key island, another uninhabited wildlife preserve, for more great snorkeling. At Shell Key, the snorkeling is in 3 to 4 feet of water depth and very kid friendly. It's a great place to find live starfish and conchs. You'll also get to see rays (harmless), horseshoe crab, hermit crab, and the occasional sea turtle and manatee. Shell Key is a hidden snorkeling gem.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You must check in 30 minutes prior to your departure time. All trips leave PROMPTLY at their departure time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Free parking at our marina.
- Coolers and cocktails welcome on board.
- Snorkel gear provided. (Noodles too)
- Complimentary bottled water.
- Entry/Admission - Egmont Key State Park
- Food and drinks, unless specified
200 Madonna Blvd
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Island Ferry LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.