The entire family can enjoy a 2 hour relaxing and fun-filled daytime sightseeing sailing cruise on the beautiful emerald waters of Panama City Beach while looking for dolphins. Also keep your eyes peeled for baby dolphins, sea turtles, manatees, and manta rays! Then dance and play games on the way back to the dock!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Island Time Sailing, Treasure Island Marina 3605 Thomas Drive, Panama City Beach, FL 32408
Arrive 30 minutes prior to departure time and be sure to check in at the ticket booth.
Once you're on the boat.....relax and unwind! You're on Island Time! Listen to our fun and relaxing playlist while you visit the bartender in the galley to get a snack and drink. Then sit back and enjoy the view!
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: St. Andrews State Park, 4607 State Park Ln, Panama City Beach, FL 32408-7347
As we cruise through Grand Lagoon the captain will narrate while we pass restaurants, beautiful homes, and St. Andrews State Park.
Pass By: Shell Island, Panama City Beach, FL
If the seas are rough or winds are strong then the cruise will continue in the Bay, passing Shell Island and the marinas of Panama City to look for dolphins and see the local sights.
If conditions are favorable the boat will take you through the shipping channel to the Gulf of Mexico. This is where the local pods of dolphins are often feeding and swimming along or jumping out of the water. Keep a look out for special manatee sightings, manta rays swimming, or a sea turtle to pop up its head. Be sure to soak up the sunshine! Kick back and get a tan while basking in the salty air. This is the perfect time to see the emerald water in all its glory!
When we start to head back even more fun begins! The crew will start it off with a conch shell blowing contest…see who has the most hot air! Next the kiddos, or your more limber friends, can try their hand at hula-hooping. And as the music shifts to more classic and modern dance hits be sure to join the crew to get the entire boat up and dancing.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- CHECK-IN: You must arrive 30 minutes prior to departure time to check in.
- You are not allowed to bring on food or drinks
- No smoking allowed
- No chewing gum
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Island Time Sailing
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
3605 Thomas Dr, Panama City Beach, FL 32408, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Island Time Sailing in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.