Join Island Time Tours for a lovely relaxing adventure with LUNCH, WINE & CIDER. Travel first class as we climb the Malahat mountain range via an ancient rain forest with trees over 500 years old. As we climb we’ll stop for panaramic ocean views and that perfect picture.Your local guide is knowledgeable, entertaining, knows the history and the people of this region. This tour includes not only wine but local hard cider tasting with lunch.Each guest will choose their favourite lunch option (included in tour) wonderful hearty farm to table delights. Rain or shine options.If time we’ll try to squeeze in another vineyard before heading back (time restrictions in summer)All our vehicles are NEW and we change vehicle size to reflect group size. 2 -14 persons per tripTrust us in saying you will have plenty of wine/cider to sip long the way, we know the best people and places along the way.We bring more people to this area than any other operator…We are the local experts!
What You'll Get
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Island Time Tours Ltd., 3-463 Belleville St, Victoria, British Columbia V8V 1X3 Canada
Tour includes farm table lunch (each guest choice, diet issues no problem with notice) 2 - 3 vineyars/tastings 1 cidery/tastings.
Duration: 6 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Must be 19 years or older to join tour and taste wine
- Groups of 14 or less
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Service dogs only with proof of License and must be in uniform and working
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour 2 - 14 passengers.
- Transport by NEW air-conditioned vehicle, size reflect group size.
- 2-3 winery stops (time restrictions may apply)
- Lunch - Local Organic farm to table lunch - Your choice
- Alcoholic Beverages - BC's Oldest Hard Cidery - Flight of local organic hard ciders with lunch - Old or New style cider option
Hotel Grand Pacific, 463 Belleville St, Victoria, BC V8V 1X3, Canada
Traveler pickup is offered
We depart our first location at 9:45am. The Hotel Grand Pacific.
We also pickup at the Victoria Clipper terminal. Please check your luggage prior.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Island Time Tours Ltd. in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.