Love Gin? Vermouth? Small batch spirits?
This tour is for you!
Just a short 30 minute drive to our first stop through the picturesque Saanich Peninsula.
This is a fast paced 4 hours, but we know you're up for the challenge.
Ever had purple gin? This handcrafted "Gold" award winning spirit was created when they added a special butterfly pea blossom to their batch. Sold as the "Empress Gin 1908". Flight of different Gin styles offered here, tonic near.
Sea Cider is a farm-based cidery. Home to over 1,300 apple trees, made up of over 50 varieties of heritage apples.
Sea Cider will choose a flight of hard ciders accompanied with a light charcuterie board for each guest.
Our last stop showcases locally sourced ingredients through an offering of craft whisky, gin, vodka, rum, vermouth, and wines made using traditional small batch techniques. Monderna Vermouth is offered, aromatized with more than 30 different botanicals. (OR flight wine when available) And the views, wow!
What You'll Get
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
Fast paced 4 hours. Your driver/guide will greet you at your hotel or ferry terminal (Clipper or Coho) sightseeing the backroads of the Saanich Peninsual where you enjoy Flights of small batch craft Gin, hard apple Ciders and Vermouth or wine flight. Served with light charcuterie board per person.
• 2487 Mount St. Michael Rd Sea Cider Farm & Ciderhouse, Central Saanich, British Columbia V8M 1T7 Canada
• Victoria, Victoria, Victoria Capital Regional District, Vancouver Island, British Columbia
• Victoria Distillers, 9891 Seaport Place, Sidney, British Columbia V8L 4X3 Canada
• Flights of Gin, Cider, Spirits or wine with snack - Snack includes a light charcuterie board with local delights. Diet issues no problem with notice.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Must be 19 or older to join tour
- We have zero storage for luggage, walkers etc. Please store luggage at your hotel or call our office for more information
- Please Water only in our Vehicles
- Must be mobile to join this tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Alcoholic Beverages - Flights of small batch spirits at each stop. Light Charcuterie board at our Cider stop.
Traveler pickup is offered
Those staying near China Town we do have an optional pickup in that area please call to confirm.
Corner of Store Street & Fisgard. Those staying at the Delta Marriott would also meet us here.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Island Time Tours Ltd. in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.