Swim with the sharks with the original North Shore shark boat crew. Enjoy a once in a lifetime experience as you swim freely (no cage) in the deep blue ocean with sharks and other pelagic creatures.
About This Deal
Our cage-free experience allows you to SAFELY swim with sharks in their natural environment. And you'll walk away with a new perspective and appreciation for these beautiful creatures.
We're a family owned and operated from Haleiwa, Hawai'i on the North Shore of Oahu. On your trip, we'll be headed three miles off the coast of Hale'iwa to the "pelagic zone" which is about 250 feet deep.
A safety diver will escort you into the water where you will be able to safely watch as well as swim with the sharks, dolphins, whales and other pelagic creatures. With nearly 40 species of sharks in the waters around the Hawaiian Islands, you'll gain a deeper understanding of the ocean and its inhabitants - disposing of the irrational fears and misconceptions of sharks and other ocean creatures.
This is a "cage-free" experience where we will be free swimming with sharks for about 40 minutes. No heavy equipment is used. Just us with snorkel gear - so we keep the experience as natural as possible.
• North Shore, Oahu, HI 96712
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 5 years old - must be accompanied by an adult
- Get a good night's rest before your adventure!
- We kindly ask you leave behind any preconceived notions about sharks and experience this adventure with an open mind
- Always be attentive and present in the water, keeping your ears above water and paying close attention to the Safety Diver's instructions
- If you are prone to seasickness, please take Dramamine 1 hour prior to the tour
- A minimum of 2 people per trip is required for any trip. If you are booking as a single passenger, we will contact you if the minimum trip requirements are not met.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Snorkel equipment
- Safety diver
- Dive photographer (photos available for purchase after the trip)
- Swimsuit - come ready to swim
- Sunscreen - apply prior to boarding to limit excessive scents/oils in the water
- Towel and a change of clothes in your vehicle
- Personal items may be stored on the boat during the dive
- Photos - high quality images available for purchase after the dive
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Islandview Hawaii in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.