I'm originally from the North Carolina, but have lived in Merida for the last 17 years. I have worked as a filmmaker and photographer here and know all of the greatest areas to take pictures that not even the local photographers know. I decided to create this experience because I know exactly what people want to see here and also that they want to be able to share their experience with amazing pictures. I offer not only the opportunity to see Yucatan, but also to learn a new skill in the process.
What You'll Get
I can do preplanned tours, or a la carte. Tours in the past have included going to Progreso and stopping along the way in a bunch of cool little-known towns to take pictures at ruins that even a lot of the locals don't know about. Then we'll end the day at the beach as we take pictures and I show you around beautiful Chuburna. Other tours include going to the haciendas as well as tours of the cenotes. No matter what trip you decide you would like to take, you'll take the most amazing pictures you've ever taken and learn some new techniques in the process.
• Progreso Beach, Calle 82, Merida 97320 Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Camera and lens if needed
- Lunch - At this moment the tour cost doesn't cover meals, even though we will go out to eat during the tour
1 day 10 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Jason Buff in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.