Your adventure begins with a safety check on your electric mini-bike. Your tour guide will make sure everyone is comfortable with their electric mini-bike. Wide tires make them super easy to ride. We practice riding as a group for safety.
South Congress is Austin's most prominent street. From where we begin, all of Austin can be seen. We will ride toward the first photo opportunity - The "Willie for President" Mural next to Home Slice Pizza. Next up is the "i love you so much" mural, across from the Continental Club. The tour will meander off city streets when possible, going places cars can't go.
We realize that capturing great photos to share from a vacation is important. Adventurers who choose this tour will discover interesting destinations in Austin, and will have many opportunities for epic photos to capture and take home. We bring professional photography gear to help with lighting. Your tour guide will share a gallery of photos for every Austin Electric Adventure Tour.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Willie For President Mural, 100-130 E Elizabeth St, Austin, TX 78704, USA
If only he would run....
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Continental Club, 1315 S Congress Ave, Austin, TX 78704-2432
The Continental Club is legendary. Rock, Country, Jazz & Blues acts, national & local are featured here.
Stop At: I Love You So Much Mural, 1300 S Congress Ave, Austin, TX 78704-2433
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Barton Springs Pool, 2201 Barton Springs Rd Zilker Park, Austin, TX 78746-5736
Barton Springs is a beautiful place to cool off.
Stop At: HOPE Outdoor Gallery, 1008 Baylor St, Austin, TX 78703-4940
This is a great place for photos.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Texas State Capitol, 1100 S Congress Ave, Austin, TX 78704-1728
We will stop long enough to make a photograph.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Museum of The Weird, 412 E 6th St, Austin, TX 78701-3740
This is one of the places along 5th and 6th street that we can explore. Tour guides can customize this part of the tour to fit the group. This is the heart of Austin, we can go anywhere.
Pass By: Rainey Street Historic District, Rainey Street, Austin, TX 78701
This district is a living history within a very modern city.
Pass By: Congress Avenue Bridge / Austin Bats, 100 Congress Ave, Austin, TX 78701-4072
If vampires were real, there would definitely be one here.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Bottled water
60 to 120 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the JET Adventure Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.