This body of water is located in the rolling hills of Kentucky. With no motors and only paddling available to whoever gets on the water, it is a surreal experience to truly get lost and reset the mind from a busy everyday life
What You'll Get
We will be kayaking on Owsley Fork Reservoir exploring and learning about plants and animals. Learning about the history of the area and how Daniel Boone came to occupying the area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
2428 Big Hill Rd, Berea, KY 40403, USA
8/9/2019 - 8/14/2021Friday:10:00 AM - 06:00 PMSaturday:10:00 AM - 06:00 PMSunday:12:00 PM - 06:00 PM
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the John A Sipple in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.