Peak Shuttle provides a comfortable, stress free, shuttle service from the Village of New Denver to the parking areas on Silver Ridge for accessing the spectacular Idaho Peak Lookout Trail.Three daily shuttles depart Knox Hall, New Denver taking you east along Highway 31A. Turning off the paved highway we continue along a 17 km gravel road passing through the historic mining town of Sandon, before heading up a narrow winding forest service road climbing through cool. forested lower elevations into alpine meadows & eventually onto Silver Ridge itself at an elevation of 2000m (6562 feet)..Spectacular wild flower displays & 360 degree vistas of the Selkirk & Purcell ranges await you.
What You'll Get
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
Booking the date and time is always the best way to guarantee your seat. You can also book the van for just family or group outings. My van will be at the pickup point. The van is unmistakable. The drive up to the peak travels through the historical mining town of Sandon BC. Well worth a trip on it's own.Then up a 12 km forestry road to a SMALL alpine parking area at 7200 feet. Then an easy walk out passed wildflowers to a 360 panoramic view of two glaciers an ice field plus the Slocan Lake.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- I carry a north shore mountain bike rack for four bikes.
- Bottled water
521 6 Ave, New Denver, BC V0G 1S1, Canada
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/11/2019 - 9/21/2019Monday - Sunday:09:00 AM - 12:00 PM01:00 PM - 05:00 PM
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the John Matthews in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.