The city located right in the center of the peninsula, could be the oldest colonial city, within which five pyramids are erected. The main pyramid is Kinich Kakmo, as well as the Rabbit, Kabul and Izamatul, considered a colonial jewel, as all its buildings are painted yellow and as a main attraction is the convent of Izamal, the same that was built on Mayan pyramids, Using the stone of these for construction.
Its founder was Fray Diego de Landa, famous for having burned the indigenous writings.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Izamal Ruins, Izamal Mexico
The city of Izamal is located right in the center of the peninsula, could be the oldest colonial city, within which five pyramids are erected
Duration: 8 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- The minimum number of people required for the tour's departure is 3 people or paying the equivalent in case of not reaching the minimum.
- Please, be aware that the tour includes walking tours. You are advised to wear comfortable clothes and shoes and be ready for some walking.
- Don't forget to take all your belongings when you get off the vehicles.
- Take umbrella and raincoat in the rainy season (from the end of May to October).
- Please, be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
- Printed voucher or E-voucher are accepted.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Bilingual tour with certified guide.
- Transportation on air conditioned vehicles.
- Other services not specified.
- Any personal expenses.
- Food and beverage.
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup and drop-off is included. Pick up will be at customer's Hotel. Applies only to hotels located in Merida.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the JULIA TRAVEL MEXICO in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.