What You'll Get
Meet your SUP instructor at a surf shop near Kahalu'u Bay, and begin your 2-hour lesson by picking out your paddleboard.
After a brief introduction to stand-up paddleboarding, head to the beach on Kahalu'u Bay, one of the best spots on the Big Island for beginner surfers and SUPers. Listen to your instructor’s tips on how to hold your paddle correctly and how to use it to get where you want to go on the water. You’ll also learn tips on how to read waves and how to keep from falling over.
Then enter the water and give it a try! You’ll soon discover that SUPing can be both relaxing and adventurous, depending on if you want to ride the waves or simply paddle around flat water.
By the end of your lesson, you’ll be hooked!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Minimum age is 10 years
- All participants must know how to swim
- Use of all necessary equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Kahalu'u Bay Surf and Sea in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.