• The most visited attraction on Oahu Island
• Enjoy 6-7 Hour tour from Honolulu
• Visit some of Hawaii’s most popular & landmarks
• Visit panoramic view from the scenic point
• Small group ensures personal attention
• Guaranty Skip the line
Visit the battleship USS Missouri—lovingly known as the "Mighty Mo". Turn back time as we explore WWII history at Pearl Harbor and relive the infamous Sunday morning of December 7, 1941. A visit to the visitor center and the accompanying “Road to War” and “Attack” exhibit galleries that display pictures and recovered items from the events which transpired at Pearl Harbor and WWII. Then, watch a short film explaining the fateful day and its significance. Followed by a boat ride to the USS Arizona Memorial, the final resting place of the ship's 1,177 crewmen.
• Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
• USS Arizona Memorial Ticket Included
• USS Battleship Missouri Ticket Included
• National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific at Punchbowl
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pearl Harbor National Memorial, 1 Arizona Memorial Place, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818
Pearl Harbor the home of the USS Arizona Memorial, learn about one of the most pivotal moments in US history of WWII.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Battleship Missouri Memorial, 63 Cowpens St, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818-5006
Visit the battleship USS Missouri—lovingly known as the "Mighty Mo". After fighting in the last year of the war with Japan, Mighty Mo served as the location where Japan would sign the official surrender documents. In addition to the historically significant, Mighty Mo offers a look at what life at sea was like aboard a battleship.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific, 2177 Puowaina Dr, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813-1729
Punchbowl Crater is an extinct volcanic tuff cone located in Honolulu, It serves as a memorial to honor those men and women who served in the United States Armed Forces, and those who have given their lives in doing so.
Pass By: Downtown Honolulu, Honolulu, Oahu, HI
Honolulu is home to some of Oahu’s most historic places. Next to the skyscrapers of the island main business district you will find important landmarks like the Iolani Palace, King Kamehameha statue, the Kawaiahao Church and the Aloha Tower. This area is also the seat of Hawaii’s government, home to the Hawaii State Capitol, Washington Place and Honolulu Hale.
Stop At: King Kamehameha Statue, 417 S King St, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813-2943
A great warrior, diplomat and leader, King Kamehameha I united the Hawaiian Islands into one royal kingdom in 1810 after years of conflict. Kamehameha’s unification of Hawaii was significant not only because it was an incredible feat, but also because under separate rule, the islands may have been torn apart by competing western interests. Today, four commissioned statues stand to honor King Kamehameha I, Hawaii’s first king.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Iolani Palace, 364 S King St, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813-2900
A national historic landmark and the only official state residence of royalty in the United States, from 1882 to 1893 Downtown Honolulu’s Iolani Palace was the official residence of the Hawaiian Kingdom’s last two monarchs, King Kalakaua and his sister and successor, Queen Liliuokalani.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Rental Charges will apply for Car or Infant Seats $25
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Pearl Harbor National Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Battleship Missouri Memorial
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel, Vacation Rental, Air bnb or Private residence
- Honolulu Intl Airport, 300 Rodgers Blvd, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96819
- Honolulu Cruise port
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Karma Tour Hawaii in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.