• Spend the day beach combing and learning about the beautiful coastline of Kauai in search of shells, monk seals and dolphins, whales and wayfaring ocean birds and their stories.
• Bring a snack and water but leave room for coconuts and other delicious ocean edibles to be found along the way.
What You'll Get
Arrive at one of the most stunning coastal nature areas on the north shore of Kauai! At a lookout over the stunning blue pacific seabirds soar past over sandy beaches where wildlife awaits to be seen. Along the coast we hike with the salt air trade winds and the scent of flowering beach heliotrope and tropical almond. A monk seal nursery area, and green sea turtles await on shorelines lined with seashells and coral form the fringing reef. Time is frozen in lava formations of by gone epochs along the cliffs as we make our way on sandy beaches and rock hoping amongst and lively fish that dart from tide pool to pool. Endemic ocean travelers, birds, mammals, turtles, enough to keep your senses smilling and memory banks filled until your next return to the garden isle.....
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Tour escort/host
- Food and drinks, unless specified
3 to 5 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Kauai Nature School in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.