Kauai’s south shore is home to a healthy population of Green Sea Turtles (Honu). Snorkel up close with the sea turtles while also enjoying a the reef system, with a variety of different tropical fish! During Humpback Whale watching season December thru March we often encounter and enjoy the acrobatics of these gentle giants of the sea as well as Dolphins.
What You'll Get
3hrs of absolute fun. We take you to one of our favorite remote reefs to snorkel and after we end with a search for humpback whales. Hop aboard our 24ft. twin-engine rigid hull inflatable raft. View coral reefs, sea turtles, tropical fish, dolphins and more on this Eco snorkel adventure. Departing daily from Port Allen for a quick ride to our Captains favorite snorkel site of the day along the south shore of Kauai.
Kauai’s south shore is home to a healthy population of Green Sea Turtles (Honu). Snorkel up close with the sea turtles while also enjoying a the reef system, which is home to a variety of different tropical fish! During Humpback Whale watching season December thru March we often encounter and enjoy the acrobatics of these gentle giants of the sea as well as Dolphins.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Snorkeling: is dependent on ocean conditions, if the tour is not able to snorkel the tour will get to spend more time to find whales!
- Cancelations: parties of 1-7 non-refundable within 24hrs & parties of 8-14+ non-refundable within 72hrs of check-in. No Refund for No Shows. Let us know as soon as possible if you need to make any changes.
- Wear: bathing suits, light cover-up, rain-jacket, sunscreen, sunglasses & hats that secure to your head. Plan on getting wet!
- Menu: please give advance notice when booking for special dietary concerns or allergy. Our kitchen processes nuts, gluten, and dairy. If you have any extreme allergies please come prepared with your own food.
- No children under the age of 7 years old.
- Weight restricted to under 250 lbs.
- No shoulder, knee, neck or hand problems
- Not recommended for travelers that have undergone any recent surgeries.
- Not recommended for anyone with mobility limitations
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
4353 HI-541, Eleele, HI 96705, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Kauai Sea Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.