Are you tired of the crowds in Napa and Sonoma? As we drive up Highway 50 the city life is momentarily left behind for tall trees, the smell of grandma's pies, crisp air.
Placerville/El Dorado County's Apple Hill is waiting for you. This hidden gem is filled with award winning wines, beers, apple cider, and pies,
Lunch can be purchased in Placerville. Dinner can be purchased in Diamond Springs or Folsom.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Placerville, Placerville, California
On this journey you will wind through lush fall /winter colors of El Dorado and Placerville County. Crisp air with the aromas of apple, grapes, hops await.
Duration: 10 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Alcoholic Beverages - Lunch or dinner is not provided, driver stops where food can be purchased. Water is provided. Wine or beer is available for purchase and consumption at the venues. Purchases shall remain sealed.
Antioch, CA, USA
8 to 10 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Kecia Kemp in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.