Experience a unique sightseeing tour to two traditional bourbon distilleries and Horse Farm. Take the stress out of going on your own by booking a excellent tour. Enjoy the tour and don’t worry about anything.
Your private guide leads you to two iconic distilleries where you can learn about the bourbon production process and taste some special Bourbon (+21 years). The first one is Four Roses Distillery which has a Spanish style and the second one is Woodford Reserve distillery which is famous for its European style.
Then, we head down to Versailles known for having a stunning architecture and beautiful landscapes around to this town.
Finally, we’ll visit the famous Farm which is recognized for raising thoroughbred horses.
- Minimum of two people required per tour.
- We can operate one tour per day
- Option to commence your tour at 8:00am or 8:30 am
- You can customize your tour considering the initial scope
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Four Roses, 1224 Bonds Mill Rd, Lawrenceburg, KY 40342-9734
Tour "A taste of history", Experience an overview of what makes Four Roses truly unique. Enjoy a guided tasting of the three award winning Bourbons and you will receive a glass of four roses as gif.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Woodford Reserve Distillery, 7855 McCracken Pike Welcome Center, Versailles, KY 40383-9781
Woodford Reserve Distillery is in the city of Versailles in Kentucky (60 minutes outside the city of Louisville).
It is one of the most important distilleries in Kentucky where we will know the history of Bourbon, the bottling process, and much more. At the end of the tour you will be able to taste the award-winning craft bourbon of the distillery.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: WinStar Farm, 3001 Pisgah Pike, Versailles, KY 40383-9765
We will see the beautiful landscapes of the city of Versailles, Lexington, Middle and know the passion of the horse, we visit one famous horse farm
We have several Horse farm options to visit, for example:
Sun Valey Farm
The horse farm to visit depends on the day and availability. The visit to the farm is an expectacular experience
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Transportation incluide in the price (The model and year depend on availability)
- Bottled water
- Admission Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Four Roses
- Entry/Admission - Woodford Reserve Distillery
- Entry/Admission - WinStar Farm
- Infant seats aren´t available
21c Museum Hotel Louisville, 700 W Main St, Louisville, KY 40202, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up tourists from the hotels located in downtown Louisville, otherwise the meeting point is the Hotel Museum 21c.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/25/2019 - 12/16/2020
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
6 to 7 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Kentucky Bourbon Tour in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.