Enjoy some incredible savings by experiencing our Derby City Combo pass. With this pass you will be able to visit Copper and King Distillery and the Kentucky Derby Museum, which includes a tour of the world famous Churchill Downs Racetrack.
This Derby City Combo Pass is valid for one general admission into each location and will allow you to experience both places while in town.
**The Voucher will have the distillery tour times and museum operation hours to follow and maximize your time. Please view the times in the voucher.
About This Deal
Visit: Copper & Kings American Brandy Distillery, 1121 E Washington St, Louisville, KY 40206-1822
The Copper & Kings Distillery Tour will take you through their modern, eco-friendly facility which includes a beautiful outdoor Courtyard, the Production floor and the Maturation Cellar where barrels are "sonically aged" to a variety of music. After your tour, visit the the rooftop bar ALEX&NDER (during business hours). The Distillery Tour Tasting includes three half ounce pours from an extensive line of innovative spirits. Tours operate on the hour Sunday-Friday. Tours run every half hour on Saturdays. The final tour of each day begins one hour prior to close. Visit www.copperandkings.com/visit for Tour Shop hours.
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: Kentucky Derby Museum, 704 Central Ave, Louisville, KY 40208-1212
The Museum experience is one sure to mark off your bucket list when visiting Louisville! Known as a must-see attraction in the region, we celebrate the tradition, history, hospitality and pride of the world-renown event that is the Kentucky Derby! Our goal is to immerse you into the heart of Derby day…every day! This is truly an experience like no other and we invite you to celebrate this legacy with us and tour historic Churchill Downs Racetrack.
General Admission experience:
Hourly 30-minute historic walking tour of Churchill Downs Racetrack • “The Greatest Race,” a 360° 18-minute media experience that will make your heart race and emotions soar • Two floors of family-friendly interactive exhibits • Access to our Gift Shop & Kentucky fare in the Derby Café • And much more!
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Both attractions are not very far from each other.
- Derby Museum is Wheelchair accessible: Free wheelchair rentals are available on a first-come, first-served basis upon request. You are welcome to bring your own manual wheelchair, motorized wheelchair or electric mobility scooter.
- Operation Hours for Both Attractions are listed in the Voucher that is emailed to you.
- Please Note: tours can be cancelled or amended at any time.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Due to COVID-19 and for the safety of our guests & staff, the Museum is restricted to smaller tour sizes. Tour capacity is limited to allow for proper social distancing. You must reserve a specific time.
- Admission to Copper & Kings Brandy Distillery
- Admission to Kentucky Derby Museum
- Tours at each location
- Entry/Admission - Copper & Kings American Brandy Distillery
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Transportation between locations
Copper & Kings American Brandy Distillery, 1121 E Washington St, Louisville, KY 40206-1822
This Combo Tour Schedule: Kentucky Derby Museum: 30-minute Historic Walking Tours hourly during regular business hours: (March 15 – November 30) Monday - Saturday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.; Sunday 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.; (December 1 - March 14) Monday - Saturday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.; Sunday 11 a.m. - 5 p.m. Copper and Kings Distillery: (you must call 502-561-0267 ext. 213 in advance to reserve your tour time.) Sunday - Thursday 11:00am- 4:00pm; Friday - 11:00am - 6:00pm; Saturday 11:00am -3:00pm
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Kentucky Derby Museum in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.