Join us on a sip and stroll through Key West’s craftiest bars and hidden local gems enjoying 5 local cocktails & 3 generous tastings! Discover the iconic stories behind Key West’s signature drinks, like the Hemingway Daiquiri, and explore the sights, sounds, and “intoxicating” flavors of the tiki era, each of it’s 5 stops revealing a new secret. Travel off Duval Street and into neighborhood bars that locals frequent! Sample delectable bites and nibbles between drinks to get a taste of what the island life is all about. Curated with fun-lovers in mind, this upscale bar crawl is ideal for those who are more inclined to mingling and exploring Key West’s vibrant bar scene. Tastings include a gourmet pizza, tacos, 4 delicious hand crafted cocktails, locally-made beer, and much more. Our group size is limited to 12 people to ensure personal service from the guide.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mary Ellen's Bar & Restaurant, 420 Appelrouth Ln, Key West, FL 33040, USA
This is where our tasting adventure begins! Please meet us 15 mins before your tour time to meet your guide and check-in!
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- A minimum of 4 people are required to run this tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Tour is held in all weather conditions (ponchos provided in case of rain)
- Please note: it is recommended you wear sun protection, a hat and sunglasses. Key West is extremely hot and humid. Comfortable walking shoes.
- Moderate amount of walking is involved
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- 5 Tasty craft beverages from locally-loved hot spots off the beaten path
- Tantalizing nibbles and historical tidbits to accompany your cocktails
- Expert and enthusiastic local guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Mary Ellen's Bar & Restaurant
- Transportation to/from meeting locations
Mary Ellen's Bar & Restaurant, 420 Appelrouth Ln, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Agave 308 Tequila Bar, 308 Front St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Key West Food Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.