A royal fairy tale adventure for all ages through the enchanted forests of northern California.
When you ride with us, you will be transported in our retrofitted King Tut Chariot van that is a site to be seen in itself. We have made it such that you will have a 360-degree view as we tour through the streets of San Francisco. The chariot has become a San Francisco icon.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Muir Woods National Monument, 1 Muir Woods Rd, Mill Valley, CA 94941-4205
explore muir wood old tree 1000 years old and the tallest tree in the world !
easy spot to pick up in front of apple store union square drive through golden gate bridge stop for photo 10 min then continue to muire wood get dropped in front of entrance we come back for pick up after 90 min you spend time exploring the wood afterward on your way to return we stop at sausalito for one hour so you can watch this beautiful city and more view of the ocean
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- 4 to 5 hour tour - Please allow for flexibility in your schedule
- Return via Ferry from sausalito check schedule running till 9pm (optional)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- We try our best to keep the tour under 5 hours. Please allow flexibility for unforeseen delays.
- Entry/Admission - Muir Woods National Monument
- park entrance fee
300 Post St, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the King Tut Chariot in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.