Start your private tour with direct pickup from your hotel or anywhere within the city of Vancouver. Depending on the size of your group, you could either travelling in our Luxury Sedan, SUV or the Executive Van.
Depart Vancouver and travel through the beautiful Gulf Islands by ferry boat and arrive in Victoria on Vancouver Island. In Victoria, you will visit the world famous Butchart Gardens, a 55 acre botanical space with impressive themed gardens, landscaping and floral displays. Enjoy a pleasant lunch at Chinatown, then visit Victoria Downtown for free-time activities, such as visit the Royal BC Museum, explore BC Parliament Buildings or have a nice high tea at Hotel Fairmont Empress, a delightful walk at Inner Harbour. On our way back, we drive by a few famous spots such as Fisherman's Wharf, Mile Zero and Beacon Hill Park viewpoint prior the ferry ride back to Vancouver.
About This Deal
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal, Delta, BC V4M 4G6, Canada
Depart from Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal and sail to Victoria's Swartz Bay Terminal.
Enjoy a scenic ferry ride to Vancouver Island, the amazing views of the coastal mountains, intlets and islands. Also there is chance with a glimpse of a whale!
Duration: 1 hour 35 minutes
Stop At: The Butchart Gardens, 800 Benvenuto Ave Brentwood Bay, Central Saanich, British Columbia V8M 1J8 Canada
World-renowned for its 55 acres of year-round, spectacular floral displays and theme gardens!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Chinatown, Fisgard St., Victoria, British Columbia Canada
Explore the Chinatown in Victoria, British Columbia is the oldest Chinatown in Canada and the second oldest in North America after San Francisco's.
Enjoy your lunch at one of the signature restaurant at Chinatown (at your own expense).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Victoria Capital Regional District, Victoria Capital Regional District, Vancouver Island, British Columbia
Free time to explore Victoria Downtown. Activity suggestions: Hightea at Hotel Fairmont Empress, enjoy the scenic Inner Harbour, visit Miniature World or The Royal BC Museum, take some iconic photos in front of Parliament Building.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Fisherman's Wharf Park, Victoria, British Columbia v8v4x5 Canada
This quaint floating pier with food kiosks & shops.
Pass By: Ogden Point Terminal & Breakwater, Dallas Rd, Victoria, British Columbia Canada
Victoria Cruise Ship Terminal
Stop At: Mile Zero, Douglas St, Victoria, British Columbia V8V 2N6 Canada
Mile 0 of the Trans-Canada Highway is located on Douglas Street at the intersection of Dallas Road, near the beautiful Victoria waterfront.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Beacon Hill Park, 100 Cook St, Victoria, British Columbia V8V Canada
Magnificent view from the lookout in Beacon Hill Park!
Then proceed to Swartz Bay Ferry Terminal to catch a ferry ride back to Vancouver.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Clear protective shield installed in vehicle as extra layer of protection
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Butchart Gardens admission
- BC Ferries Fee
- Entry/Admission - Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal
- Entry/Admission - The Butchart Gardens
- Free time attractions admissions
- Meal at own expense
1: Vancouver, BC, Canada
2: Burnaby, BC, Canada
3: Richmond, BC, Canada
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the KJ Limousine Services in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.