What You'll Get
A paper voucher is required to redeem this service. Please bring your printed voucher with you to this activity.
Pickup starts 15 min prior to the departure times. We have 3 different docks and town to pick up at so please be ready so we will be able to get started on time. Stops are weather dependent and include waterfalls, historic sights, glaciers, alpine valleys, and breath taking views. We will stop where possible for any wild life along the way which could include bears, sheep, goats, marmots and lots more. Take a picture with the welcome to Alaska sign and the Yukon sign. Sled Dog adventure includes a petting yard for the puppies and a Yukon Mushing expert narration on the life of a musher. The vehicle the dogs pull is a side by side four wheeler that seats 5 with room for 2 to stand in the back. In order not to over tax the dogs this type of vehicle allows the musher to help the team up hills and good braking system for the down hills but the dogs do most of the pulling along the way. Gold Panning is done in Liarsville in their gold fields. Your guide will instruct you on how to pan and provide a pan with pay dirt for you to try your luck. With a little help from us all our gold miners strike it rich and get to take gold back to show your friends. We can drop you off at the end of your tour at your ship or in town to enjoy our historic buildings and shopping.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking passengers must provide your ship name so we know which dock to pick you up.
- A small amount of walking is involved
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, passengers must navigate three steps with hand rails on all bus, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Clean well maintained mini bus
- Breathtaking views
- Good time for all
- Food and drinks available upon request
- Gratuities (If you had a good time please remember to tip at the end of the tour. All tips are shared with all guides)
Ship Dock in Skagway
8 am and 12 noon Monday thru Friday
12 noon Saturday and Sunday
4 hours 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Klondike Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.