Take a 3 hour guided tour with Skagway's only year round tour company. We have been introducing guests to our beautiful sites since 1992. Our vehicles are well maintained mini buses with bucket seats and big windows. With only 3 steps and a maximum of 25 passengers on our buses this will allow you to easily load and unload at our many stops. Your highly trained guide will fully narrate and will customize your tour to your liking. Every stop allows you to get off and take pictures, enjoying the sites up close and personal.
PASSPORTS ARE REQUIRED.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Klondike Tours, 351 Broadway, Skagway, AK 99840
Bridal Vail Fall, 3000 Foot Water Fall, Deal Horse Gulch
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel to pass US customs
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Food and drinks
3 to 4 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Klondike Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.