What You'll Get
From the moment you begin your aerial adventure at the Kohala zipline park in Kapaau, you will be enthralled by the unspoiled beauty of Kohala, the northernmost region of the Big Island. Perched among lofty trees, this exciting canopy park features soaring tree platforms, five elevated suspension bridges and nine thrilling ziplines. A total course length of 4,580 feet (1,395 meters) and height of 140 feet (42 meters) ensure that this adrenaline-rushing experience will be the highlight of your Hawaii vacation.
Safety is the top priority – courses are inspected twice daily, the guide-to-guest ratio is a maximum of 1:4, and you have the ability to choose the speed and orientation of your zipline. Exclusive features, such as the twin WhisperLines, ensure you’ll hear the sounds of the forest, and not the sound of metal on metals from the ziplines.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guests must wear closed-toed shoes
- Lightweight pants, capris or knee-length shorts, and a light sweatshirt are recommended
- Participants must weigh between 70 and 270 lbs (32 kilograms and 122 kilograms)
- Minor children require a parent or guardian to sign their participation agreement, and children between the ages of 8 and 13 require an adult to zip with them
- This tour is not recommended for expectant mothers or those with back or neck problems
- All necessary equipment (helmet, glove and harness)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Kohala Zipline Station located in Kapaau in North Kohala
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Kohala Zipline in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.