Kealakekua Bay is a culturally sacred place to the Hawaiian people, rich with history and not without controversy. We are lucky to be allowed to provide tours in Kealakekua Bay and feel that it is our responsibility to share some of that history while enjoying the Bay's majestic beauty. Know for it's marine diversity and coral cliff, the snorkeling is some of the best on the planet. When you aren't looking down at the display of colorful reef fish, you'll gaze over the surface of the most protected deep water bay in the Hawaiian Islands, surrounded by dramatic cliffs and coco palms. We are one of only three companies that provide kayak tours to this amazing destination and we pride ourselves on providing the best customer service, equipment, and knowledge to ensure that you get the most enjoyment out of your time in the Bay.
What You'll Get
Kealakekua Bay is the most protected deep water Bay in the Hawaiian Islands, and boasts some of the most pristine snorkling in the world. Frequently visited by Hawaiian Spinner Dolphins and whales (in season) Kealakekua Bay teems with marine life with a background of dramatic cliffs, rocky coastline, and swaying palms, Kealakekua Bay is a must experience locale when visiting the Big Island.
• Kealakekua Bay State Historical Park, Puuhonua Rd, 82-6099 Puuhonua Rd, Island of Hawaii, HI
• The Captain Cook Monument, Kealakekua Bay, Captain Cook, Island of Hawaii, HI
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Lunch - Our launches are provided by The Coffee Shack, a south Kona staple for their fresh made breads and locally sourced product.
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
Kona Boys, Inc., 79-7539 Mamalahoa Hwy, Kealakekua, HI 96750, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Kona Boys in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.