Enjoy pristine snorkeling aboard the luxurious Hula Kai on the South Kona Coast Snorkel Cruise. Experience clear waters and dramatic cliffs along the remote South Kona coast - a part of Hawaii that very few get to see. Ideal for the experienced snorkel enthusiasts!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fair Wind Big Island Ocean Guides, 78-7130 Kaleiopapa St, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI 96740-2527
Check-in for your cruise at our office located on the pier at Keauhou Bay, birthplace of King Kamehameha III. After checking-in visit the Kuhalalua Sea Spring in our front yard. This was a Royal bathing pool in which Queen Keopuolani bathed just before the birth of King Kamehameha III. Another spot to visit is the King Kamehameha III monument located behind our office, and across the street.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Kona Coast State Park, Highway 19, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI 96740
Enjoy pristine snorkeling aboard the luxurious Hula Kai on the South Kona Coast Snorkel Cruise.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All guests must be able to swim on their own and have previous snorkeling experience
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Gourmet BBQ lunch (Beginning September 1, 2020)
- Tropical breakfast buffet (Beginning September 1, 2020)
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Limited flotation devices
- Two unique snorkel destinations - weather conditions determine location(s)
- Entry/Admission - Fair Wind Big Island Ocean Guides
- Beer and Wine (optional)
- Transportation is NOT included
78-7106 Kamehameha III Rd, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Kona Sunrise Charters in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.