I am the great-great grandson of the builders of the Brooklyn Bridge, Washington and Emily Roebling. I learned everything that I know about both my family and the Brooklyn Bridge around the dinner table rather than from books, and so I can elucidate the unique way in which my family has passed on it's legacy from generation to generation. I share little known family stories, and underscore the immediacy of these stories by sharing relevant family artifacts.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Brooklyn Bridge, New York City, NY 10038
We will stop intermittently as we walk across the Brooklyn Bridge to discuss the history of the bridge, and to look at select points of interest or beauty
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Dumbo, Brooklyn, NY 11201
We will explore the architecture and retail businesses of DUMBO Brooklyn as I briefly explain some of it's history. We will then stop at one of DUMBO's wonderful cafes for a beverage and the opportunity to catch up.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Coffee and/or Tea - I will provide any sort of beverage that people may want at the cafe that we go to
- Historical items related to the Brooklyn Bridge
120 to 150 minutes
20 Jay St, Brooklyn, NY 11201, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Kriss Roebling in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.