You are invited to experience surfing as a way of life! With over 15 years of surfing experience and 5 years teaching surfing, I am well equipped to keep you safe and encourage a fun time! I am also First Aid and CPR certified with 25 hours of water safety training. Join for a really fun time in the water riding a surfboard.
What You'll Get
We will do some light stretching and I teach the basics of handling the board including how to stand up. When we paddle out I will be right there beside you the entire time giving tips and encouragement. You will have the opportunity to surf for up to 2 hours and there is a very high chance that you will stand up!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Bottled water
5 Gulick St, Tybee Island, GA 31328, USA
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/7/2019 - 12/14/2019Wednesday - Sunday:10:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the KTO Yoga Surf in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.