Experience nature up close and personal, and rappel 120 ft down Kulaniapia Falls. You will be equipped with top of the line equipment, and provided with ample instruction to ensure your descent down the falls will be safe, fun and exhilarating.
Kulaniapia Adventures tours depart form The Inn at Kulaniapia Falls, and must be booked in advance. Parking available on site for registered guests only. NO ACCESS TO PROPERTY WITHOUT BOOKING. Guests accompanying rappelling customers in the same vehicle may purchase a guest pass to Kulaniapia Falls when they arrive onsite for $29+tax.
What You'll Get
Kulaniapia Adventures operates rain or shine, unless conditions are dangerous. You may get wet, but you will love it. Depending on the flow of the waterfall, you may be right up next to it or a few feet away. We have 3 decent paths so you can safely experience the falls, in a wide variety of weather.
You will be outfitted with a top of the line safety harness, helmet, and felt bottom water shoes for traction. Our guides will go over all of the equipment and teach you the basic techniques you need to stay safe and have fun. You will get to do a practice rappel before confronting Kulaniapia Falls.
Typical duration is 2.5-3 hours depending on the size and capabilities of the group.
Guests must weigh between 70 and 240 lbs. No refunds given for over weight guests.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Activity runs RAIN OR SHINE. You may get wet regardless of the weather.
- Guests must weigh between 70 and 240 lbs. No refunds for overweight guests.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Subject to favorable river conditions. If canceled due to unsafe river conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Professional guide
- All necessary equipment
- Access to Kulaniapia Falls before or after your rappel
- Entrance fees: Non-rappelling guests (limited to those in the same vehicle) must each pay a $29+tax guest access fee, and may then observe and photograph the rappel from the Inn's Lanai, and/or explore 40+ acres of private property including a farm, macadamia nut orchard, bamboo garden miles of trails that take you down to the base of the waterfall where you can swim and kayak.
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
3 to 4 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Kulaniapia Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.