Entrance fee includes daily admission for (1) adult aged 18-64. Hours of operation are T-F 9 am - 5 pm. Closed Mondays.
The Wildflower Center is only 10 miles from downtown Austin but it feels worlds away. You can experience a slice of the Hill Country, beautiful native plant gardens, family play gardens, and miles of walking trails just a short drive away.
DIRECTIONS FROM DOWNTOWN
From Downtown & UT: We are located in South Austin. From downtown, head south on Loop 1 (Mopac) for approximately 10 miles. Take a left on La Crosse Ave. The main entrance is toward the end of the road on the right. Parking is available.
DIRECTIONS FROM THE AIRPORT
From the Airport: Head west on Highway 71 E. Continue onto US-290 W. Go south on Loop 1 (Mopac). Turn left on La Crosse Ave. The main entrance is toward the end of the road on the right. Parking is available.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Hours of Operation:
CLOSED: MondaysWildflower Café:
OPEN: Tuesday – Sunday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
CLOSED: MondaysThe Store:
OPEN: Tuesday – Saturday, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.; Sunday, 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
More about the Café »
CLOSED: MondaysHoliday Closures:
OPEN: Tuesday – Saturday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.; Sunday, noon – 4 p.m.
(For the 2016-17 Season)Accessibility
CLOSED: Nov. 24 – Thanksgiving
CLOSED: Dec. 24 – Jan. 2 – Holiday Break
CLOSED: July 4 -Independence Day
The Wildflower Center’s Central Complex, Central Gardens and Luci and Ian Family Garden are wheelchair accessible. The Texas Arboretum trail is also wheelchair accessible. Wheelchairs are available for guests to borrow at no charge at the Admissions Kiosk. If you have any questions, please contact us at 512.232.0100.Guest Etiquette
A few rules that we ask our guests to follow:
- Our garden beds are for plants not feet! Please do not step into the cultivated garden beds.
- We share this area with wild animals, such as rattlesnakes. Please be aware of your surroundings and respect their space.
- Service animals only. Pets are not allowed anywhere on this campus, including the parking lot. Do not leave your pet in your vehicle.
- No smoking allowed. No e-cigarettes either.
- Please do not leave valuables in your vehicle.
- No bicycles allowed in the gardens. Please park them in the provided racks.
- Picnic in designated areas, and please pack out what you pack in.
- Weapons Policy
As part of The University of Texas at Austin, the Wildflower Center is subject to Senate Bill 11 (Concealed Campus Carry), in effect from August 1, 2016. The Center’s restrictions fall under Policy Statement No. 3. For additional questions concerning concealed carry on our campus, please refer to the University Handbook of Operating Procedures.
Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.