Eco Adventure trail ride into the West Maui foothills with only 6 horse riders and your trail guide. We ride into Launiopoko Valley, all private property as we head upward into the valley and the 2nd wettest place on Earth, Pu'u Kukui Crater considering Lahaina Stables only receives 20+ inches of annual rain, the views are astounding and worth photo bombing. You will unsaddle atop the Water reservoir where you can enjoy a water and snack break. Highly recommended for Honeymooners, Families or a group, this is very personal with maximum 10 riders and your guide. Ask about Private Rides for Groups or Families :) You can request a Private Booking for your family or group.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lahaina Stables, 700 Punakea Loop, Maui, HI 96761
Horseback trail rides takes our guests into Launiopoko Valley towards the 2nd wettest spot on earth, Pu'u Kukui Crater that receives over 340+ inches of rain annually while Lahaina Stables recieved 25+ inches of annual rain. The West Maui Foothills are very deceiving in steepness and views are amazing and breathtaking as we ride into Launiopoko Valley with many rainbows daily :).
SUNSET TRAIL RIDE CHECK IN SEASONAL TIMES:
Dec. 1st to Jan. 31st......2:30pm Check in
Feb. 1st to Mar. 15th......3pm
Mar. 16th to June 1st......3:30pm
June 2nd to July 25th......4pm
July 26th to Aug. 15th.....3:45pm
Aug. 16th to Oct. 15th......3:30pm
Oct.16th to Nov. 30th.......3pm
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Launiupoko Beach Park, Honoapiilani Highway Kai Hele Ku Street, Lahaina, Maui, HI 96761
find us driving to Launiopoko Beach park, then follow stop light at Kai Hele Ku Road up the mountain either from Honoapiilani Hwy. or Lahaina Bypass, follow the signs, we are located at 700 Punakea Loop, where you will see our Horse Stables on the left hand side as you drive up Punakea Loop, Horses saddled up for each rider with a reservation but the views looking down are amazing viewing as you can see Lahaina Town, Launiopoko Beach Park Surf, the islands of Lanai, Molokai, Kooholawe and Humpback whales breaching across the ocean when in season. We will Saddle up and start riding up towards Launiopoko Valley, moderate ride for beginners to experts. We stop atop the Water Reservoir, unsaddle, stretch your legs, have bottle waters, snacks for about 10-15 minutes, then descent back down towards Lahaina Stables and the Ranch, bring a selfie stick for the views will astound you.
Check in 2:30pm - 4pm based on Season with Sunseting, so please be aware of prompt schedule Please no rides are held over, we must depart on time due to darkness with Sunset and shorter days November - March, please call.
Mahalo nui loa ~ Thank you very much.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all Riders
- Dress code, wear pants, leggings, closed toed shoes, sneakers, visors, caps, sunglasses and sunscreen optional.
- A maximum of 10 riders per booking
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Weight restrictions: Riders must be minimum 35 pounds to maximum weight 235 pounds per rider
- SUNSET TRAIL RIDE CHECK IN SEASONAL TIMES: Dec. 1st to Jan. 31st = 2:30pm Check in • Feb. 1st to Mar. 15th = 3pm Check in • Mar. 16th to June 1st = 3:30pm Check in • June 2nd to July 25th = 4pm Check in • July 26th to Aug. 15th = 3:45pm Check in • Aug. 16th to Oct. 15th = 3:30pm Check in • Oct.16th to Nov. 30th = 3pm Check in
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Bottled water
- BYOB your favorite beverage for after the ride
- Use of riding helmet if optional
- Transportation to/from attractions are available from your Hotel or Condo, please ask your front desk for Cab, Uber or Shuttles
700 Punakea Loop, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Lahaina Stables in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.