Fully Narrated 2.25 Hour Loop
Discover the stunning city of Vancouver on this premium version of the traditional hop on, hop off bus tours.
Explore the downtown core and Stanley Park areas of the city and admire the highlights from the comfort of the bus. Enjoy the live English commentary that gives an insight into Vancouver’s unique history and culture.
The tour is designed to showcase the distinct culture of each area as you visit Vancouver’s highlights such as Gastown, Chinatown, Canada Place, The West End, Yaletown, and Davie Street. Also included is access to Granville Island via False Creek Ferries.
- Enjoy the city at your own leisure and hop on and off at any of the 15 stops around Vancouver
- Listen to live English commentary provided by a well trained and knowledgeable step-on guide
- Admire the city's highlights
About This Deal
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
Vancouver Hop On, Hop Off City Tour, 1 Day
Route Duration: 2 hours 15 minutesStops on the Vancouver Hop On, Hop Off City Tour, 1 Day:
- Flyover Canada Ticket Centre - North side of street at 1010 Canada Place
- Pinnacle Hotel Harbourfront
- Blue Horizon Hotel
- Stanley Park Pavilion
- 5601 Stanley Park Dr
- Second Beach - Stanley Park Dr. by crosswalk across from Stanley Park Brewing Co.
- 1802 Davie St
- 1050 Beach Ave
- Century Plaza Hotel & Spa
- 189 Davie St
- Sandman Hotel Vancouver City Centre
- 1166 Main St - North of public transit stop near Thornton Park sign
- Keefer Street - Keefer Street @ Columbia Street
- Vancouver Lookout - West side of Richards Street @ West Hastings Street
- CF Pacific Centre - 791 West Georgia Street @ Howe Street
Gastown / Canada Place / Robson Street / Coal Harbour Marina / Stanley Park / Prospect Point Lighthouse / Second Beach / English Bay / Sunset Beach / Yaletown / Olympic Village / Vancouver ChinaTown / CF Pacific Centre / Science World
Operates: This tour requires a date-specific reservation. Tickets are valid for 1 full day. Tour Operates Wednesday to Sunday, closed Mondays and Tuesdays from October 15 through April 30, 2020. Winter: October 15, 2019 - April 30, 2020: First pick up starts 9:00am - Last drop off by 4:30pm Summer: May 1 - September 30, 2020: 9:00am First pick up starts 9:00am - Last drop off by 7:00pm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- False Creek Ferries' sailing access to and from Granville Island
- This tour does not accommodate luggage
You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
2 hours 15 minutes
You may disembark at any of the available stops.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Landsea Tours Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.