Experience the neon sights and sounds of old Las Vegas on this guided, 2-hour walking tour. Walk from past to present and hear the stories of how Sin City got it’s start. See some of Fremont Street’s most fascinating attractions, like the Fremont Street Experience, Downtown Container Park and the Mob Museum locale, to name a few. Upgrade to include a visit to the Gold and Silver Pawn Shop, featured on the hit TV show ‘Pawn Stars,’ plus the historic wedding chapels and city buildings.
What You'll Get
Your 2-hour walking tour begins when you meet your guide on the famed Fremont Street in downtown Las Vegas. Located in the heart of downtown’s Casino Corridor, Fremont Street can be spotted in famous Las Vegas photos and film scenes.
On this 1.5-mile (2.5-km) tour, you’re also bound to learn things you didn’t even imagine existed off the Strip, let alone Las Vegas. Discover the joys of randomness found in this part of town: a piece of the Berlin Wall in a men’s bathroom, a 19th-century chandelier from the San Francisco Opera House and 1870s street lamps from Brussels.
Check out where Old Blue Eyes and the rest of the Rat Pack used to hang out and walk under the Fremont Street Experience’s canopy of lights in a pedestrian mall while walking past historic casinos like the Golden Gate, Fremont and El Cortez. You might even spot Pawn Stars’ toy appraiser, Johnny Jimenez, tinkering around at the Toy Shack.
For an example in the art of urban revitalization, visit the Fremont East Entertainment District, home to dozens of new restaurants, galleries, entertainment venues and attractions. Explore the Container Park, a shopping and entertainment center built from shipping containers and see the old City Hall, which has been turned into the Zappos headquarters. By the end of the tour you’ll have a fantastic overview of this fascinating corner of Las Vegas.
Love the show Pawn Stars? Upgrade your 2-hour walking tour to add a 30-minute walk past historic chapels and city buildings to the Gold & Silver Pawn store made famous by History Channel's popular television show Pawn Stars. If you’re lucky, you might just see Rick, Big Hoss and Chumlee making a deal!
Please note: The tour stops outside of business and establishments to allow for discussion and viewing photos (if applicable) but has no planned excursions inside any establishments (with exception of Downtown Container Park). Pawn Star upgrade ends at the Gold & Silver Pawn where you will be free to browse and shop but does not guarantee entry due to filming, long lines, etc.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes, bottled water and sun protection are strongly advised
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Tours are in English language only. Fluency in conversational English is recommended
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Walking tour of Fremont Street, Fremont Street Experience, Fremont East and Downtown Container Park
- Local guide
- Wireless headset
- Visit to the Gold and Silver Pawn shop (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Fremont Street Experience
- Entry/Admission - Las Vegas Downtown
- Entry/Admission - Downtown Container Park
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit to the Gold and Silver Pawn shop (unless option selected)
Downtown Container Park, 707 Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Las Vegas Walking Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.