Mountain man Isaac Graham settled here in the 1830s and later established the first saw mill and distillery in the West. Soon Graham's settlement became notorious as a "wild and roaring camp".
Visit northern California's largest designer factory outlet - The Gilroy Premium Outlets.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santa Cruz Wharf, Santa Cruz, CA 95060-5459
Motor high to Santa Cruz Municipal Wharf, Santa Cruz is located on the northern edge of the Monterey Bay, about 72 miles south of San Francisco. It is known for its moderate climate, the natural beauty of its coastline and redwood forests. The Santa Cruz Municipal Wharf is the longest pier on the West Coast, offers the best in seaside shopping, dining and recreation. You’ll find everything from handmade arts & crafts to beach apparel, outdoor fresh fish markets to fine dining.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Roaring Camp, 5401 Graham Hill Rd, Felton, CA 95018, USA
We will continue to visit Bear Mountain area and stop by visiting Roaring Camp, you can stroll around the Redwood Trees and take a one hour steam train tour (admission excluded) inside the park. Your wonderful forest trip starts by riding this 19th century steam train. It is a journey back to another of the time. Next, visit California’s largest designer clothes factory outlet – The Gilroy Premium Outlets, where every day a large number of foreign tourists come visit.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gilroy Premium Outlets, 681 Leavesley Rd, Gilroy, CA 95020-3647
The Gilroy Premium Outlets covers a very large area, with a total of A, B, C, D, four main shopping areas; which have more than 100 major sporting goods shops, casual clothing, designer fashion, children’s clothing, leather goods, an much more! It’s the perfect place to buy gifts for you and your friends & family.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
- Parking Fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entry/Admission - Santa Cruz Wharf
- Entry/Admission - Roaring Camp
391 Sutter St, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
5 to 7 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Lassen Tours & Travel, Inc. in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.