The beautiful clear, deep water of this lake with it’s picturesque setting at the foot the Rockies makes it an ideal location for an invigorating session of Paddleboard Yoga. The peaceful and serene surroundings will charm and relax you, and there are many chances of wildlife sightings along the shores.
What You'll Get
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
After meeting up with you, I will check in with you to see how you're feeling, how comfortable you are on the water, and what your equipment needs are. If you are most comfortable with your own equipment feel free to bring it. We'll have a quick land based yoga warmup, then paddle out to a sheltered spot to anchor and begin our session.
Yoga on the water is a fun and invigorating activity that challenges and improves balance, strengthens core and accessory muscles, and can reduce stress, release endorphins, and promote relaxation. If your are there for the Savasana, it's better on the water!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Steep terrain. Please notify the instructor of health conditions, injuries/prior injuries for your safety.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Paddleboard and PFD rental are included.
1 hour 15 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Lea Currey in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.