On the 'Prost' Tour, your group will visit two local hot spots; Blue Spirits Distillery and Tasting Room plus a local favorite, Icicle Brewing Company. Spend 30 minutes at each destination enjoying craft cocktails and local brews. Each tour stop offers superb customer service and an outstanding selection of beverage options. Our tour route also includes scenic views of Leavenworth plus historical anecdotes provided by your tour guide. Tours end at Stein for 50% off your groups first round of drinks!!
Our amazing 6-passenger bike offers 6 very comfortable seats with pedals, an electric motor assist (to make it fun and easy), and a professional guide who will make sure you have a blast visiting Leavenworth!
Features of the bike include cup-holders, a center storage bin for purses and phones, a rear storage bin for other items, and super comfortable adjustable seats! Tours do require a minimum of 4 riders to get rolling and can accommodate up to 6 riders in total.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Leavenworth, Leavenworth, Washington
During your tour you will experience the sights and sounds of stunning Leavenworth, WA from the comfort of our amazing bike. Your professional guide will expertly navigate through the hustle and bustle while entertaining you with interesting facts about Leavenworth. The tour will take you on a scenic route through downtown and on to the stops on our tour route. There is plenty of time to explore so if your group wants to see more sights, just let your guide know and they will be happy to oblige.
Stop At: Blue Spirits Distillery Tasting Room, 1310 US-2, Leavenworth, WA 98826, USA
Enjoy artisanal craft cocktails and delicious bites in a northwest setting! They offer a covered outdoor area with comfortable seating around fire pits and ample space! Your group will love this stop.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Icicle Brewing Company, 935 Front St, Leavenworth, WA 98826-1427
Icicle Brewing is a must visit in Leavenworth. This stop on our tour route offers Beer, Wine and Cider plus excellent small bites if you are hungry. The soft pretzels are amazing. Enjoy an independently crafted “Beer from Here!”
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children should be tall enough to reach the pedals.
- Groups must include 4-6 people
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Use of bicycle
- Professional Guide
1 hour 30 minutes
Stein, 801 Front St, Leavenworth, WA 98826, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Leavenworth Radtours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.