See the Big Apple’s most iconic landmarks and building up close on this popular helicopter tour of New York City, while taking off and landing out of Manhattan Heliport. This is a one-of-kind pilot narrated modern and historical tour.
As you soar above the city that never sleeps, take a look at all NYC has to offer. You’ll see attractions such as:
Statue of Liberty
One World Trade Center
Empire State Building
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Governors Island National Monument, New York Harbor Ferry Terminal, New York City, NY 10004
Pass By: Ellis Island, New York Harbor, New York City, NY 10017
Pass By: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
Pass By: The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum, 180 Greenwich St World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10007-0089
Pass By: MetLife Building, 200 Park Ave, New York City, NY 10166-0005
Pass By: Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, 12th Avenue & 46th Street Pier 86, New York City, NY 10036
Pass By: Chrysler Building, 405 Lexington and 42nd St., New York City, NY 10174
Pass By: Central Park, Central Park, New York City, New York
Pass By: Empire State Building, 20 West 34th Street, New York City, NY 10001
Pass By: Brooklyn Bridge, New York City, NY 10038
Pass By: Greenwich Village, Greenwich Village, New York City, New York
Pass By: Manhattan Skyline, New York City, NY 11201
Pass By: Rockefeller Center, Rockefeller Center, New York City, New York
Pass By: New York Harbor, New York City, NY
Pass By: Seaport District NYC, 19 Fulton St, New York City, NY 10038
Pass By: Chelsea Piers Sports & Entertainment Complex, Hudson River, Piers 59-62 Between 17th And 23rd Streets, New York City, NY 10011
Pass By: One World Trade Center, 285 Fulton St, New York City, NY 10007-0089
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Passengers are required to arrive 30 minutes before departure.
- Passengers weighing over 275 lbs./124 kg. are required to buy an extra seat at 100% of the retail price. Due to weight restrictions, seat assignments cannot be guaranteed.
- A valid photo identification, such as a passport or driver's license, is required.
- Passengers are required to undergo scanning by a metal detector.
- All bags are subject to inspection. Free lockers are provided to store your belongings during the flight.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Helicopter flight with shared experience among other travelers.
- On-board live commentary and cabin with climate control.
- Photos available for purchase as souvenirs.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- The heliport fee of $40 must be paid during check-in.
12 to 15 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Charm Aviation NYC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings