All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed May 2, 2017
· Reviewed August 4, 2016
· Reviewed April 18, 2016
What You'll Get
There is nothing like swimming with wild dolphins in Hawaii. Your group will set out along the beautiful coast looking for Hawaiian Spinner dolphins, Bottlenose dolphins and Spotted dolphins. Hawaiian Spinner dolphins are around the Big Island year-round. They get their name from their acrobat spins and flips as they leap out of the water—quite an entertaining sight of wildlife! Weighing around 170 pounds, they are incredibly social and playful. They can be found in sub pods of 10 or more and in super pods of up to 200+. Once your group finds a pod of dolphins, your guide will give a detailed briefing on how to safely and respectfully snorkel with these amazing and intelligent creatures.
The boat is a Custom 25' boat with a large Bimini top that offers plenty of shade, formerly used by the U.S. Navy Special Forces. You will have plenty of space and you won't feel cramped or rushed. Our morning dolphin charter will be one you will never forget. Your group will also travel the coast looking for other large ocean creatures, as well as coral reefs and bright schools of fish. As your group explores you will have various snacks, bottled water, sodas and fruit juices.
Provide are masks, snorkels, fins and flotation devices. Please bring a towel, light jacket, and non-aerosol sunscreen.
It is recommend that you take medication or natural remedies to prevent seasickness, as the operator does not offer medication on the boat.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Every person will sign a Complete Release of Liability form prior to boarding the vessel and participating in any of the charters, No exceptions. We reserve the right to deny participation if we see fit.
- Must be able to swim competently, climb a ladder, not weigh over 275 lbs, not have any neck or back injuries, not had any major surgeries in the last 12 months
- Minimum age is 6 years old
- For daytime charters, bring a towel, non-aerosol sunscreen, and sunglasses and/or hat is recommended.
- This group is in a big ocean looking for wild animals in their natural habitat. Your guide will do their best and the odds are very good, but the operator cannot guarantee nature.
Call Send SMS Call from mobile Add to Skype You'll need Skype Credit Free via Skype
- All required equipment: masks, snorkels, fins
- Flotation devices
- Bottled water, soda and fruit juices
- Transportation to/from Harbor.
- Gratuities (recommended)
Puako Boat Ramp
Check in at 8:15am.
returns to original departure point at approximately 12 noon.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Liquid Hawaii in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.